Clubhouse Server - Part Time
Basic Function: To facilitate food and beverage service to each guest in an expedient, professional and courteous manner
- Responsible for maintaining all standard operating procedures
- Responsible for following all club rules and regulations
- Maintain good working relationship with all other staff members
- Maintain professional relationship with members and their guests.Directly responsible for member/guest satisfaction
- Provide food & beverage service to members and guests in a professional and courteous manner consistent with club standards and levels of excellence
- Assist the F&B Manager & F&B Supervisor in daily food & beverage service
- Maintain a clean & organized dining room and bar
- Carry out daily and special functions as directed by the Manager & Supervisor
- Attain and carry out the level of knowledge and skill as trained by the manager & supervisor to include, (basic drink making, proper service technique, correct verbiage and all other elements of departmental training.)
- Perform all other responsibilities as directed by the Manager/Supervisor and/or Club General Manager
The primary function of the server is to consistently exceed the expectations of our members, employees, owners and guests by: growing services we provide, the positive attitude we project, the teamwork we promote, and the execution of our world-class professional ideals. Our caring for members, acute awareness and innovative foundation will promote and create a model of club member services. The server will continually get to know each member’s dinning preferences and proactively anticipate the needs of our members.
Setting the standard for the image of Seven Canyons should always be considered. Projecting yourself in attitude, dress and overall image should be nothing short of world-class.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must work well with or without direct supervision. Must be neat and well groomed at all times. Needs to be flexible, self motivated, positive and have a professional attitude towards guests, co-worker and management. Must maintain current food handler’s certification. Prior serving experience required. English skills necessary to communicate with guests. Computer skills helpful
Lifting & Carrying up to 45 lbs.
25% Bending & lifting
Hearing and Manual Dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Use of Cleaning Solutions
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 8017