Basic Function: Ensures top quality, fresh food preparation. Additionally, the Line Cook will help maintain a clean kitchen and work area.
- Responsible for maintaining all standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for following all club rules and regulations.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other staff members.
- Maintain professional relationship with members and their guest-directly responsible for member/guest satisfaction.
- Assist the Chef & Sous Chef in daily food service & production of kitchen operations.
- Maintain food safety & quality at all times.
- Maintain a clean & sanitary kitchen.
- Hands -on in executing employee meals.
- Assist the dishwasher when needed.
- Assist the Chef in food inventories, storage & organization.
- Assist the restaurant in special functions (dinners, tournaments, buffets, private parties, weddings, etc.)
- Perform all other responsibilities as directed by the Chef, Food & Beverage Director & General Manager.
- Assist with maintaining all kitchen equipment in proper working order at all times.
- The primary function of the Line Cook is to provide the Members of Seven Canyons the best prepared food available.
- The Line Cook will strive to offer menu items with the highest attention to detail.
- This detail will include: orders cooked to proper temperature, delivered in a timely manner, all orders made with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, presentation will be world-class experience and orders made with the club standards in mind.
- Setting the standard for the image of Seven Canyons should always be considered.
- Projecting yourself in attitude, dress, and overall image should be nothing short of world-class.
- Ensuring the quality of food preparation.
- Assist the Chef and Sous Chef in preparing all orders.
- Attention to detail should be maintaining at all times.
- If orders don’t seem right the Line Cook will let someone on the F&B management team know.
- Daily preparation of Employee meals.
- The Line Cook will help with the preparation of Seven Canyons employee meals on a daily basis.
- Preparation will begin as part of the opening duties. This will be directed by either the Chef and/or Sous Chef.
- Help maintain cleanliness in the kitchen.
- A clean kitchen should be maintaining at all times.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Cleaning up after every job should be done and the kitchen should be left clean at the end of the shift.
- Preparing food items for the day’s use.
- Breakfast items prepared should include pancake mix, bacon, sausage breakfast potatoes and French toast mix. Fruit and vegetables cut for the days use and any other items as directed by the Chef and Sous Chef.
High School diploma or equivalent and 2+ years minimum kitchen experience necessary. Prefer some culinary school courses. Attention to detail and able to multi-task many priorities. Self motivated, ability to work with little supervision and organized. Must be dependable. Must be comfortable communicating with staff with basic English. Must maintain current food handler’s certification.
90% walking, standing and bending
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and Manual dexterity
Taste and smell
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7097