Club F&B Supervisor
Basic Function: Manage and train staff in accordance with Seven Canyons Club standards of food and beverage quality for the service to our members and their guests when the F&B Director/Events Manager is not present. Ensure the highest standards of service and quality of products are maintained at all times. Assist the F&B Director/ Events Manager with the planning, organization and execution of all banquet events.
- Responsible for maintaining all standard operating procedures
- Responsible for following all club rules and regulations
- Must be able to operate Jonas in proficient manner.
- Maintain good working relationship with all staff members
- Maintain professional relationship with members and their guest. Directly responsible for member/guest satisfaction
- Co-develop and monitor all staff training, (service, alcohol awareness, food safety) for front of house functions, to include staff testing
- Execute special functions, (tournaments, private parties, weddings, etc.) in accordance with the F&B Director/Events Manager
- Responsible for maintaining clean and orderly dining areas and storage spaces
- Clearly communicate with the F&B Director/Events Manager and dining room staff about upcoming events in order to ensure a social environment
- Perform all other responsibilities as directed by the F&B Director or General Manager
- The Supervisor will continually get to know each member’s dining preferences and proactively anticipate the needs of our members.
Supervision Exercised: Supervises servers/Bartenders as directed by F&B Director/Events Manager.
High School or GED, at least five years experience in F & B industry. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports, correspondence and be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. First Aid/CPR/AED certifications preferred. Food handler’s certification.
70% Walking, standing and bending
Lifting/Carrying up to 25 lbs.
Hearing and Manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to drive golf cart on occasion as necessary
Ability to work in all weather conditions