Club General Engineer
Basic Function: Perform general maintenance and repairs within the general trade skill areas
- Respond and attend to club repair requests
- Maintains the public space and back of the house areas in good repair
- Inspect public space and back of the house for areas to repair, touch up or replace.
- Repairs, or replace items such as light bulbs, lamps, switches, outlets, faucets, toilets, hardware, filters paint, furniture.
- Assists other departments team members in the systematic application of the preventive maintenance program.
- Makes records of repairs made or areas needing further attention.
- Knowledge of all maintenance trades, including basic electrical, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of property equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Reports major repairs and items that cannot be repaired to the appropriate person for further action.
- Due to the nature of business, the individual may be required t do other duties and special projects as assigned by the Club General Manager, such as shop clean up and labeling of hazardous materials.
High school education or equivalent work experience. Formal Pool Cleaning training and certification and 1 year of pool maintenance and repair experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Strong guest and team member relations skills. Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
70% walking, standing, climbing and bending
Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
Hearing and manual dexterity
Distance vision 1-3 feet
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart