Club Landscaper - Part Time
Basic Function: To keep assigned areas clean and safe. Maintain plant material for optimum health and appearance. To assist with landscaping and construction projects as requested
- Complete projects and routine maintenance to areas that enhance the guest experience.
- Complete routine maintenance to landscaped area at the clubhouse gatehouse and all flower beds.
- Plant and check flower beds on property on an everyday basis.
- Provide overall cleanliness and presentation of landscape materials on a regular basis.
- Occasional supervision of fellow staff members during project completion.
- Occasional application of general use herbicides for the purposes of weed control.
- Any other task or projects as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Superintendent of Golf Maintenance
Good self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Possess some knowledge of general horticulture and/or turf culture. Possess some knowledge of landscape construction. To clearly understand product labels, written plans and verbal instructions. Ability to interact with guests in a friendly, unobtrusive and informative manner. Ability to work with other department employees as part of a team. Safety sensitive position.
Lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds
20% Kneeling or bending
Hearing & manual dexterity
Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Ability to drive golf cart or utility vehicle