Clubhouse Server - On Call
Our purpose is to provide the level of service in accordance with Seven Canyon Club standards of food and beverage quality to our members and their guests. We strive to ensure the highest standards of service and quality of products are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining all standard operating procedures
- Responsible for following all club rules and regulations
- Maintain good working relationship with all other staff members
- Maintain professional relationship with members and their guests.
- Directly responsible for member/guest satisfaction
- Provide food & beverage service to members and guests in a professional and courteous manner consistent with club standards and levels of excellence
- Assist the Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager in daily food & beverage service
- Maintain a clean & organized dining room and bar
- Carry out daily and special functions as directed by the Restaurant Manager
- Attain and carry out the level of knowledge and skill as trained by the restaurant manager to include, (basic drink making, proper service technique, correct verbiage and all other elements of departmental training.)
- Perform all other responsibilities as directed by the club Restaurant Manager and/or General Manager
The primary function of the server is to consistently exceed the expectations of our members, employees, owners and guests by: growing services we provide, the positive attitude we project, the teamwork we promote, and the execution of our world-class professional ideals. Our caring for members, acute awareness and innovative foundation will promote and create a model of club member services. The server will continually get to know each member’s dinning preferences and proactively anticipate the needs of our members.
Setting the standard for the image of Seven Canyons should always be considered. Projecting yourself in attitude, dress and overall image should be nothing short of world-class.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School or GED
- At least two years previous experience in fine dining
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Must have the ability to write routine reports, correspondence and be able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
Must be able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
First Aid/ CPR/ AED certifications preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to indoor and outdoor conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.